Dynes Cottage is comprised of:
– 4 double bedrooms, one twin room and one single ‘Secret Bedroom’ which is accessed via Bedroom 4 and a restricted height door.
– 3 reception rooms including a lounge, a 8 seater dining room and a games room
– 2 bathrooms and a separate WC
– an enclosed external courtyard with outdoor dining facilities
– a beautiful orchard with apple, pear and plum trees
The downstairs of the cottage is made up of a large kitchen, three reception rooms, one bathroom and Bedroom 5 (a double). The downstairs bathroom can be treated as an ensuite for Bedroom 5.
There are two separate staircases within the cottage, Staircase 1, in the newer part of the house, leads to Bedroom 1 (a double), Bedroom 2 (a twin) and a large family bathroom.
Staircase 2 is in the older part of the house and leads to a small WC with basin, Bedroom 3 (a double) and Bedroom 4 (a double). The Secret Bedroom is reached via Bedroom 4 – it contains a full sized single bed, but is accessed via a restricted height doorway. It is perfect for a child or a small adult who doesn’t mind ducking!